Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, August 01, 2005

Buyer's remorse?

Es-cop-ay

*sigh* so pretty...

Anyone up for another road trip??

Amanda says...
Count me in for the next road trip!

It's beautiful, Andrea. :) I'm so glad you got it! I'll try to post a pic of my new love tonight...

Andrea confesses...
Just so you know, Schaner girls, I DID go for a ride after you left last night. My excuse is that I had to make sure the headlights work. Hey, that's legit, don't ya think??

Amanda affirms...
Of course! And we did tell you we thought you should take it for a spin, so you can always blame us for encouraging you. ;-)

How was it?

Andrea replies...
Wonderful... :) The lights work great.

Melodee says:

Cool! Is there something in the water around here? That makes 5 new cars in the Schaner, Mattson, and Howe families in the last month! sheesh!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Aww, Andrea, it's so pretty! I'm up for a roadtrip! ;-)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Count me in!.........well, may be it would be too much of a temptation......Cache is going to look great behind the wheel of this baby.....

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    huh huh...you're addicted to debt...nice car dude.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home