Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Things that only happen in movies...

Learn about Stallone's Law and how to make yourself beautiful here!

(Thanks to goodexperience.com for the link.)

Melodee says:
That is SO true! I recognized all of those movie cliches. With the "how to make yourself beautiful," I thought immediately of Fran in Strictly Ballroom. If it had just been her hair, glasses, and clothes in the beginning, then her transformation wouldn't have been that amazing. But tell me, how did she get rid of her acne so fast??

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, how funny! These are hilarious! Thanks for sharing. . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home