Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

News of the non-depressing sort...

I just found this HappyNews site that only covers...well, more cheerful news. I think it should be balanced with all the news of war and terror and so on, because that's part of real life and we should care about what's going on...but it's nice to have a break, too!

Unrelated, but fyi, have you seen Google's apparel line? :) Pretty boss.

Andrea uttered...
Thanks for the Happy News, Amanda. I'll have to add it to my morning check-the-news ritual. :)
Oh, and I actually have been contemplating ordering a 'Blogger' t-shirt for awhile now. TOTALLY boss.

Amanda adds...
Hey, if Google charges S&H, wanna place an order together??

Wow...I really sound like a cheapskate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home