Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Daughters of James J. Walker

Amanda and I must be on the same wavelength this afternoon. I was just getting ready to post some pictures when I noticed that she already posted! :) And since my batteries are charged and ready, here are a few of my pictures. We learned a lot about Montana History on our trip, especially about the illustrious James J. Walker. Here is a shot of his six daughters. They look alarmingly familiar for some reason...

WalkerDaughters

Here are some of my other pictures from the trip.

Amanda says...
Thanks for posting these pics, Andrea. It's fun to see pictures from the earlier part of the adventure that I missed out on. I can understand why you had troubles with the tent!

J.J. Walker's daughters look awfully serious, but I guess they had a hard life, down in Walkerville!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoyed all pictures of you guys! :) So, it was 'Kindred Spirits' summer camp. Thank you for posting the pictures-

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    So Rie, maybe you'll be in next year's summer pictures! :) I hope all your preparations for coming to DC are going well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home