Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

More pictures

Hey, girls - I got a flickr account, so I put up some of my pictures from the roadtrip (35 out of 170 ;) You can view them here. If you view as slideshow you can't see titles or captions. Not that there's anything incredibly interesting in my captions, but just so you know.

Andrea says...
Thanks for posting these Melodee. Good stuff! Also, thanks for posting the highlights. It really was a fun weekend. I'm still trying to recover. I feel like I need another vacation! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Thanks for posting these. I love the "Oooh, Ladies" one! Our tour guide completely cracked me up. Guys, there's still gold in these rocks...

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just curious, what kind of camera do you use? Lisa and Laura came back with tons of stories for us.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Britta, I used my parents digital Camedia. It seems to work pretty well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home