Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, July 29, 2005

Google Whack

Amanda and I were just discussing ordering some Google apparel off of their website and it reminded me of a game that was "going around" my office a couple months ago. It was highly addictive and surprisingly entertaining. It is called Google Whacking. The goal is to find a two word combination that when entered into Google, it only produces a result of ONE hit. It's great fun. Click on the link for some examples. I remember that we did manage to find ONE google whack, but the Internet is constantly changing (and Google with it), that is was no longer a proper "whack" the next day. Bummer.

In the spirit of Google games, Amanda pointed out another addictive google game the other day. Guess-the-google. Try it. But, be warned!! HIGHLY addictive.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Hey, amazon.com brought up only one result. But it's not really two words...

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    That's not really fair though because if you put .com, .org, etc after your search in google, it automatically tries that actual page...
    Try again!! *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home