Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Time Waster

I found a wonderful Friday time waster for you. You can create little icons of yourself to put in messenger (or your blog!). It's really kind of silly and you never really can get a good likeness, but I've had fun wasting my morning...

Where I Am (with my must-have Friday latte)


Where I Wish I Was (complete with iced latte)

--These icons were made by the Abi-Station--

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I had fun making these, but don't have time right now to figure out how to post them. Oh well! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home