Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Montana Roadtrip

Some of us were able to go on a roadtrip this last weekend, complete with a tour of a ghost town (the atmosphere was a little spoiled by all the trucks crusing up and down the street as people set up for Bannack Days), camping, homemade ice cream, watching a great show by the Virginia City Players, and staying at a hotel in Ennis, whose main attraction is for fly-fishermen. Unfortunately, my camera batteries are dead (ALL the batteries for it are dead), so it will be a while before I post pictures. Andrea and Melodee, on the other hand... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home