Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

U2 again

I just heard back from Blogger tech support:

"Unfortunately, Blogger profiles currently require items in these lists to be three or more characters long, which is why U2 does not appear when you enter it. We apologize for this, but there is a workaround you can use. Simply enter it as "U2." (with a period after it) and it should display in your profile that way."

(And I think it's pretty cool of them to respond within a few days on such a minor issue...)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Brian Murnion said…

    It's not really that sad. I mean, we all could use less "U2" right now in our lives. We should be spending our time on more importiant things...like starting up clubs and putting on plays. I don't think your happiness is quite appropriate.

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    :-P

    Well. I'm starting a U2 club!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home