Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, April 04, 2005

Silly dogs...

Aww, reading those makes me love dogs even more. ;-)

As a follow-up, here are some lovely drawings done by Andrea and Amanda of Cache and my fat stinker dog Beau, who is lacking greatly in the area of sharing skills (the bottom one actually happened, Beau wouldn't let Cache get near his water dish).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    INCREDIBLE artwork. So refined. I love the way the light catches Cache's ear...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home