Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lassi ja Leevi

Amanda, those foreign names for Calvin and Hobbes are great. I haven't read the comics in any consistent manner since C&H left. It is the all-time best strip ever.

I was just thinking. My fascination with humuhumunukunukuapua'a is a little like Hobbes' with "smock." I just like saying it. :)

Yukon Ho!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    "Smock."

    "Smock."

    "Smock."

    It is kinda catchy...

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't even know how to pronounce this word, Melodee. So I just write it: humuhumunukunukuapua! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home