Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, April 04, 2005

Andrea is Having Too Much Fun

Have you all passed your mouse over the names of the contributors? Do it, please. You'll get a chuckle. (But Andrea, would you stop giving yourself the short shrift?!) Oh, and that's humuhumunukunukuapua'a.

Also, take a look at Brooke's profile while you're at it. It's a hoot (especially her two "favorite" books that she has never read! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    How'd you do that?!? :-P

    -the barefoot ugandan

    (PS. Hey! That could be the name of my Africa blog. Only it wouldn't be strictly true...)

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Duely noted, Melodee. The spelling error will be rectified as soon as possible. And for the record, I wasn't just giving myself the short shrift. At the time, I was just the only one that didn't have a profile. I'll try to think of something else...

    Amanda - how about something like "Ugandan in flipflops"? That would be more accurate, huh?

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    A wannabe hacker is much more exciting, Andrea. ;-)

    Actually, "Barefoot in Uganda" sounds sorta catchy, and I will be barefoot inside...hmm. I'll have to get "all y'all's" help to name the blog!

    I love Brooke's book list! Calculus, huh? That's some pretty light reading.

    OK, back to work!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home