Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dumb, but quick little quiz...try it!

What a relief!! I'm still young(er) at heart...




You Are 21 Years Old

21


Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


5 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Oh, no! I'm 23. I knew I should have put that I like lots of cake and ice cream at a party, instead of being with good friends. :-P (Seriously, I did debate.) I want a retry!

    Oh well.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was funny!! I sat through the whole test thinking: "None of these apply to me. How can it give an accurate report?" It was off my real age by only a few months! :-D I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not considering its view of teenagers. Hmmm...

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I'm 24 :) But you're right Shannon, a lot of those really did not apply!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    You are 25
    It got my age right :0
    I quite agree with you all that the questions don't apply. however, if they had asked the right questions they would have said that we were 80 or something.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    haha, my suspicions have been confirmed. They said I was 17. :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home