Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just keep posting, posting...

"Post" reminds me of the Postiese Jig! (Spell?)

I agree that the frog blood is prettier, but I guess I wouldn't want to be a frog, either. You might get et... Besides, can their blood do as many cool things as ours??

Melodee, those pictures are amazing. Do you know if they were all taken in MT? I think the Prairie Smoke is my favorite...what an incredible flower! I've never seen anything like that. Anyway, it makes me want to get out and explore. :)

7 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, guys!
    So Rie's here to catch up with your postings! I think I will be a mouse potato! ;)

    I looooove the name of this blog. As some of you know, I'm a big fan of Anne of Green Gables. I hope to listen to your stories a lot here. I think I haven't met Andrea in person, but I'm glad that I met her on this blog. My friends' friend is also my friend, isn't it?

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Brian Murnion said…

    Well thanks to Anna, I stumbled across your web blog. It's interesting, but it might be more then I can handle. Three girls (+) that constructs a blog around a film that anoys me, might be to much. But may that not keep us apart. I do a blog that's pop culture and abstract theology. So feel free to stop by.

    Cheers,
    Brian-

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Brian, the name of this blog comes from a film that annoys you (not to mention a set of 8 books), but the content of the blog is obviously not dependent on Anne of Green Gables. So don't be scared off :)

    So Rie,

    So glad you're here! Andrea came to our church after you left, so you're right you don't know her. But of course our friends are your friends! :)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Brian, I am wondering how long it has been since you have actually seen Anne of Green Gables. Maybe your opinion of it has changed with time, and I suggest you watch it again sometime in the near future. ;-)

    Hi So Rie! I was excited to see a comment from you, I'm glad you are here. :-)

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Postie's, isn't it?

    wow, you guys post alot!! i haven't read 'em all, but your blog is fun!!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Hi, So Rie! We're glad to have you be a "mouse potato" here! :)

    Yeah, Brian, you really should give AoGG a second chance! There's some great scenes. (And then you could start posting about it on your blog, too! OK, maybe that's stretching it a little... ;-) ) But we haven't been discussing Anne much anyway...

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Hi So Rie!
    Nice to meet you (cyberly speaking)! I've heard a lot about you! ALL good things, I promise!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home