Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, April 01, 2005

Frog Blood is Prettier!

I love all the blue nuclei! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Amanda. I am fascinated with life on the cellular level as well. I remember studying cells in Biology and thinking WOW while everyone around me was falling asleep. Their loss.

While we are thinking of the awesomeness (word used very deliberately) of the natural world, take a look at these photos taken by my brother's friend: Here's a plant Dennis calls "Nature's Firework." Here's "Prairie Smoke." Check out "The Blues." And for a final thrill, look at a broader view of nature in "Lake at Dusk."

While you're at it, browse through all his other photographs here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home