Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dogs on Grace

I was reading Brittle Crazy Glass today and she linked to a PCA blog called Wittenberg Gate. This is the greatest post! It is a great example of how we are allowed to "see grace from the grace-giver's perspective, rather than our usual position as a recipient of grace." As a fellow dog-lover, I thought this illustration was perfect!

Amanda says...
Here's a dog quote from Brittle Crazy Glass (thanks, Molly!) that's perfect for you and Cache, Andrea:

"There's something comforting about being in a house where dogs' hairs litter the sofa and bed spreads." -- Anonymous

Thanks for passing on a new angle of viewing God's grace!

Andrea says...
Exactly. Why is it that when I find a Cache-hair in my clothes or even in my lunch sandwich, I can't help but smile and miss my puppy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home