Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Welcome Back, Snot-Face!

We've missed you, Andrea! (Me and Drop-Dead Fred.) You better not be too busy working today and tomorrow to tell us about your trip!! :)

Andrea said...
Thanks Amanda!! It's good to be home. It was a great time had by all, but I'm ready to go home and catch up on sleep. :) I don't know how anyone can handle New Orleans for longer then 3 days. I'll have to gather my thoughts about the trip and post something incredibly interesting soon. Not to mention some of the billions of pictures that I took. That's one of the many great things about N'awlins -- the photo opportunities...

Amanda says...
BTW, I hope you don't mind me calling you snot-face - it was the first thing that poped into my head. Well, if we have to wait for pictures and stories I guess we'll survive...I hope you get some rest!

Andrea said...
You hope I don't mind?? I consider it an HONOR. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home