Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Commenting

I wanted to make our new commenting system clear to our readers. The system we've been trying out (and I think we all like - correct me if I'm wrong) is that the contributors of KS will make their comments in the post - we do this so that we can see the conversation at a glance, without having to open the comments box all the time. I for one have a hard time keeping track of how many comments are on each post - "were there 7 comments last time, or 8?" I can never remember, so I click into it and sure enough I've already read them all....

But, this doesn't change anything for you. We want you to feel free to comment, and we encourage you to do so. We aren't trying to eliminate comments in the comments section; we just want to reduce traffic there. We would be crushed if you all stopped participating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home