Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mr. March

Doesn't he look like he belongs in a Calendar?

I decided to post a picture along with this post to tell everyone that I'm on a blogging hiatus. (In case you couldn't tell already) I've decided that 50-60 hours a week in front of a computer is MORE then enough and I am instead using my spare time for hikes with Mr. March, Lost re-runs and keeping up on my reading list that my sister keeps adding to. The computer pixels are eating away my soul and I haven't had any to desire lately to blog(either read OR publish). Maybe in a month or two, when work dies down and my soul grows back, I'll be up for it. In the meantime, happy blogging everyone! Don't miss me too much. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Heck, I wouldn't mind a calendar with Cache for every month!

    Sorry you're working so much again. :-P At least we have Thursday Survivor nights still (and Lost!)...

    Hey, we started KS in March of '05. A year of blogging ain't bad. No reason to keep it up forever.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Andrea, I already missed you too much as it was. But now at least I know not to expect to see or hear from you on here, so I won't be holding my breath or anything. Tell Cache hey for me. I miss him too, it's been too long!

    (ok so you probably won't even be reading this, but oh well!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home