Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Links

I know it's been awhile, but I've been staring at a screen so much for work lately that the last thing I want to do when I have a free minute is surf for cool links. So, it's slim pickings, but here are a few anyway.

iPod news: I upgraded to the iPod video recently. It's so much fun! I've spent every dime I earned on selling my old one on accessories for my new one. I have an addiction, I admit it. On another note, this week, iTunes is offering a free podcast of the State of the Union address. Pretty cool...

Michael Jackson's white glove is for sale on Ebay. Got an extra quarter mil laying around??

In other geek news, Google is finally upgrading google-talk slightly. They are incorporating it more closely with gmail and they are also giving the option to save your chat history in your gmail account. Pretty handy, I'd say...

Dooce linked to The Daily Mumps a couple weeks back. It's extremely cute and I've added it to my daily perusal list. Check out he archives. Cute stuff.

Cool magazine illusions.

Here's a way to make some extra change. Sell a pixel!

Here's an oldie, but goodie. Check out the Subservient Chicken and give him an order!

Move over, Lite Brite, now their's something meatier.

Not much, but at least it's something to look at. Have a lovely Thursday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home