Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday Links

iPod news: Preloaded iPods prompt legal ponderings

I know a guy that could do this with NO PROBLEM.

I got this little game in an email this week. Supposedly, if you can do it for 18 seconds, you're pretty good. The email also said something about fighter pilots doing it for 2 minutes. And we ALL know how accurate email forwards are!! It's fun anyway.

How to make a shiny ball of mud. Don't ask me how I find these things...

Here's for you Guiness AND ice cream lovers. Unfortunately, I don't care for either. But knock yourself out! And let me know how it turns out.

You'd think I was a guy with how much I enjoy this page of exploding thing. Hopefully, it's just the inner photographer...

I want one of these. Just to see how it works...

Mr. PicassoHead

I normally kind of roll my eyes at Pink, but this video of her new song, Stupid Girls is worth a look. Hilarious.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Re: the second link: you got any Mountain Dew with that? ;)

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    24.o94 seconds!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home