Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, February 27, 2006

Has Anyone...

except Annie checked out Brians blog lately. Three things I noted were the Sleepless in Seattle trailer, Ryan Addams website, and Brian is making a music video. Also if you link to the Banty Rooster he links to a site called Dignan's (some odd number) Year Plan. You should check it out.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    lol...that Sleepless in Seattle trailer was great. I think it would make a better horror movie than romantic comedy anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home