Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Eat a Crocodile

This has probably been posted about on KS before, but I this evening I just had a burning desire for some Shakespearean insusults.

So...eat a crocodile, thou beslubbering bat-fowling harpy.

I don't think I want to know what they all mean...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Away I say, thou artless boil-brained canker-blossom!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    Thy mother wears armor thou mammering milk-livered miscreant.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    that's a mama joke...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home