Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday Links

Quiz of the week: Find the man's head in the coffee beans.

iPod news: Andrea got an iPod! Oh, did I tell you that already? Ok, well it's a good thing that I didn't get that iPod nano that is full of flaws! (via Slashdot)

Geek news: Susan sent me this link of the coolest Swiss Army knife ever! I want one.

Attention Aerosmith fans! Watch this really cute parody of Cryin. And for the rest of you, here's another fun dog video. This dog needs a barking lesson.

25 ways to save at the pump. We need all the help we can get now-a-days.

Amanda sent me this video yesterday. We can't decide if the guy is serious or not. Half the time he looks like he's trying not to bust up. You guys decide. Is this a joke?

Christian has a cool story on See Life Differently today. Check it out.

Look out!!. I like the guy with the gum in his mouth. :)

You don't want to make whoever did this mad at you. Yikes!

This is for you Amanda. Google saves lives.

I have oh, so many more! But, I'll save them until next week! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Thanks, Andrea!

    The swiss army knife is TOTALLY nerdy.

    Amanda's video has GOT to be a joke. When he said "lunar" something or other I figured it couldn't be real. Talk about jargon! phew!

    Where'd you get the broken bat picture? Looks like it was at a Twins game. . .

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I found the head in the coffee beans! And it only took 49.9856 seconds or so...

    hey, let's buy each other pocketknives for Christmas. Maybe they'll go on sale for 90% off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home