Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Links

Here's another one for Lola (previously Jude). Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo-lolahaaa. May the cutest kitty win!!

This is quite another approach to Rock-Paper-Scissors. I gotta try this.

Amanda is obsessed with Google. Even more then I am. She sent me this article among others this week. Working for Google really does look like a sweet deal. Check out the 10 reasons why you should work there.

Ok, this one is for Susan. Except, she may not want to click on it...cuz it involves a screaming frog.

The weekly quiz: Test your senses!

Many of you don't know this, but I too have these kind of mad parking skills. Really....I do!

iPod news: Australians are breaking the law with their iPods.

As you may have noticed, I'm not really a dog person. I'm more of an super-ultra-obsessed dog person. I'm really digging this Retro Dog Art. This is for Cache (and Migo!). This is for Bailey. This is for Beau.

Now, THIS is a personal ad. He ain't foolin' around.

Since Random Mind passed this on, I'll keep on passing. Way too hilarious! Britney Spears could take a choreography lesson or two from these guys.

Have a lovely Thursday. In less then 24 hours, it will be Friday!!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    "Patron Saint of Sniffery" - that is great! :) I'll have to show Junie the cat pics...she'll probably vote for all the cute little golden-eyed black ones like I did.

    still working my way through the other ones...

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    The Rock, Paper, Scissors one blew my mind. I can only say that some people have WAY to much time on their hands...

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Brooke said…

    I think those guys did the coreography for Napolean Dynamite.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Andrea, You've probably already seen this one, but I liked it.

    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=10626270&postID=112627474532501787

    I really enjoy your Thursday links!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home