Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Happy Birthday!

My favorite search engine is seven now...check out the homepage today to see their b-day logo. It makes me want chocolate cake.

This would be more of a tribute post, but I'm tired and a little busy. ;)

Note: I'm talking about Google if anyone wondered...

Update: Google has now picked up Brooke's crocodile post, which means all sorts of random people are finding us. I should figure out how to put a "no follow." But the obsessed Googlite in me is pleased that tons more visitors are coming from Google than MSN!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    As if we would think you were talking about ANYTHING else... ;)

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's just great but who really cares? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, only seven! Tell me when google is about 25!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    :-P

    We're so mature!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home