Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hey guys

Today I received an email from my mother boasting that a 21 ft., 4500 lb., 80+ year old crocodile was captured and killed(buy the army) in New Orleans. So I thought cool I get to see a pictures of a gigantic crocodile. Wrong. The pictures wouldn't come up when I open my email. Ruined my day. ;) So I Googled it and found that the Crocodile was really found in Pointe-Noire, a city in SW Republic of Congo AFRICA! hmmmmmm.
See how easily things get distorted even on the internet. So if you want to see this huge croc just check out http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_pointe_noire_croc.htm
Now if for some reason this doesn't link up could you fix it Andrea. thanx

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    wow, that thing is a MONSTER! lol, it's really funny that there are e-mail forwards going around now saying that it was found in New Orleans. They don't have crocs there, anyway.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Yeah, I was a little skeptical too when you said crocodile in N.O. But, great link, Brooke!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home