Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Paperdoll Heaven

Ok, I don't know about y'all, but I ADORED paperdolls when I was little. I liked them almost better then Barbie dolls because it wasn't so difficult to change their outfits. Well, I have found the PERFECT website for paperdoll addicts, like myself. I've already spent way too much time on it. My favorites are Audrey Hepburn, Johnny Depp and Pride and Prejudice. Although, I do admit, there is something sick and wrong about seeing Lizzy and Mr. Darcy standing next to each other in their underwear. Weird. But, Audrey has some VERY cool clothes and you can dress Johnny Depp up as Captain Jack Sparrow(yum!).

Amanda says...
I loved paperdolls, too! My coolest one was a 12"-tall Sleeping Beauty with the most gorgeous clothes, but my favorites were a family from the Colonial-era. Them and Princess Diana and (ugh!) Prince Charles...Prince William was a baby and wore a yellow sleeper!

What's with this site not having any Legolas or Will Turner outfits for Orlando Bloom, though? Although he has pretty good taste in outfits anyways...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amanda!!! that's SICK!!! i can't believe you said he has good taste...unless you were being sarcastic! EWWWW!!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Rachel - I actually was going to point out the Orlando Bloom doll to you, since I you adore him so much. I knew you would be excited. *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home