Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Is your hair in a dilapidated state?

Then I have the product for you! The world's #1 balding and thinning solution. Stunning results in 30 sec. I kid you not. The details were in my inbox this morning.

I wonder if they offer a money-back guarantee?

andrea said...
I'm trying commenting this way to see if we like it. It may be easier to view them this way.

I have a hard time believing that 30 sec statement. And I had such great faith in claims that spam makes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home