Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Revenge

"You barbarians!" he yelled. "I'll sue the council for every penny it's got. I'll have you hung, drawn, and quartered! And whipped! And boiled...until...until...until you've had enough."
Ford was running after him very fast. Very very fast.
"And then I'll do it again!" yelled Arthur. "And when I've finished, I will take all the little bits, and I will jump on them!"

I think I would feel that way if someone was demolishing my house, too... :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    This is a perfect quote for when you're REALLY mad!

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I love Arthur.

    And thank you, you've just given me a great idea of what to read for relaxation when my brain is in overload. (Brian and Tara think I'm crazy to read for relaxation in my line of work...it is pretty ridiculous, I admit. "I've just read Middlemarch for 10 hours straight...I need to take a break and relax...I think I'll go read a book." :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home