Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Meme

Ainsley tagged me for this one. (And I tag you, Brooke, whenever you get internet access.)

I AM: 24

I WANT: things to go my way

I WISH: sin wasn't so easy

I HOPE: I'll always enjoy cooking as much as I do now

I MISS: Melodee and Karamoja!

I HEAR: a very faint humming from my computer. It's quiet in the office today. (Snow always makes such a cool unnatural quiet.)

I WONDER: If the Twins will win the World Series next year?

I REGRET: "using my mother and father like a welcome mat" to quote the White Stripes

I HATE: liver

I AM NOT: stubborn (ha!)

I DANCE: sometimes

I SING: in the car, in church, actually a lot more places than I should, considering how I sing ;)

I CRY: when I'm very happy, which is rather ridiculous...

I AM NOT ALWAYS: very on top things

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: dessert

I WRITE: blog posts, emails, stuff for work, occasionally stories that never get finished or get finished about five years later

I CONFUSE: myself

I NEED: a savior who forgives and cares for me, every day

I SHOULD: be less of a slacker

I START: ditto, Ains - lots of books

I FINISH: food, making it or eating it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home