Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, October 20, 2006

The worst...

...movie EVER. Right along with star wars phantom menace, only you, madagascar. and all the worst movies ever, Beowolf and Grendal is a horrible movie. Not to mention all the hilarious jokes about bestiallity(when keepin it real goes wrong), the lack of plot, and lame character development I think you will truely enjoy this movie Melodee. Do not waste your time or money renting this one. I wouldn't even check it out at the library. But I know your still gonna watch it. So if you do, don't forget "I TOLD YOU SO" said brooke. I do like the costumes, however much like LOTR costumes they are. I think Gerard Butler would have made a fabulous Aragorn, and he looks good with long hair. The "making of beowolf & grendal" was more interesting and i think GB should win an oscar for selling the film in this part. The enD

3 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Okay then! lol...now we know why the film never got a distributor. :)

    Thanks for the warning. I'll pass!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    There's another one coming up, too...

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0442933/

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    weird...why is everyone so into Beowulf all of a sudden?? Of course, I'm pretty into Beowulf myself, in spite of totally agreeing with Brooke about the Gerard Butler movie... That was quite sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home