Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday Links

iPod news: 50 things to do with your iPod! This rocks. I had no idea it was such a versatile little piece of machinary.

Amanda sent me this link this week of the Stooples store. I think my favorite is the "rumor mill".

Amanda* also sent me this link. What some people will put on websites....

I don't know if I've ever linked to this before, but have you guys ever checked out 3hive? Well you need to. And continue to share the sharing. I've found some good bands on that sight.

Cool falling sand game. Speaking of sand, check out these cool sand sculpures.

Uh oh!! Who wants to die?? Bad Elmo!! Bad!!

This was kinda interesting. It's the Head's (ex-Korn-guitarist) website. He recently became a Christian and is telling people about it.

That'll teach ya to burn mice!!

Cyclops kitten
. Gross.

Hilarious photobooth prank
. My favorite is the guy that won't smile. :)

*I think Amanda should take over Thursday links!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    What kind of person would try to burn a mouse??? Serves him right.

    Thanks for the links Andrea. They have been fun, as always. ;-)

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I liked the iPod in an altoid box best :)

    Speaking of sand sculptures, they had some really cool ones in Normandy to celebrate the 60th anniversary of D-Day. I was bummed that I didn't see them in person. They used sand from all 5 landing beaches. You can see them here.(There are more pictures at the bottom of the article.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home