Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, December 29, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!

In your honor, here are a few birthday links.

What day of the week were you born on?? Let Rainman tell you!

See what else happened in history on your birthday!

Ok, this is dumb, but it has to do with birthdays so I'm posting it. Find out your love compatibility based on your birthdays!!

Check this giant birthday database to see if you're in it!!

Want to know what celebrity shares your birthday?

I know they are lame, but I was feeling not-so-creative today. I hope you're having a great day!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Brooke said…

    Pray what is your age. You cannot be more than twenty.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Melodee said…

    I can't believe we allow Lady C impersonators on our blog! :)

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    Thanks so much Andrea! I'm sorry it took me so long to actually come on here and see the birthday post you left me!

    Lady C impersonators are fun though Melodee, so of course we can allow them, once in awhile. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home