Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday Links

iPod news: Family Finds Raw Meat Instead Of iPod Inside Sealed Box

Send an email to the future you!

I like to say yottabyte. It's a fun word....yottabyte. But what the heck does it mean??

On one hand, this is mildly amusing. On the other hand, use some better judgement, people!!!

Best blonde joke EVER!!

What did people Google in 2005?? It's all about Brittney, Mariah, Angelina and Brad!

Speaking of annoying celebrities, here is a list of the 100 most annoying things of 2005. Some of these are SO true...

Introducing Plug and Pray!! Oh my...

Best Internet videos of 2005!

Funny photobooth prank.

Legos rock.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yottabyte is a great word! I loved the blond joke. . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home