Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Indie Rock

Please forgive me for not posting. I'm just not gonna post math problems. No math can find me here from now on.
A few months ago I was reading something about indie rock. I then realized that I didn't know the formal definition of the term "Indie Rock". So I went a searchin and I found this site. I hope you ladies find it as informative as I did.

Just a quick Metaphysical Speculation Madame Administrator could we possibly have a search operation for our site like www.dooce.com?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Who is Madame Administrator??

    Anyway, until SHE shows up and does something, I tried putting a search engine in, but it's not working exactly right. I'll keep working on it.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    that's a funny article, Brooke...

    I think these were my favorite parts:

    "Generally speaking, the shirt should look like something you would find at a thrift store, but it shouldn't look like you bought it at a thrift store."

    "Rolling Stone is for housewives and teenage girls."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home