Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No More School

Classes and tests are finally over. No mo O this.... Independent, but not identically distributed, Bernoulli trials are performed. If the ith(eyeth) trial results in success with probability p(i)..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Yeah I didn't want to do that problem either. Now I can get out of my house and go see my friends. Yeah. The Great Tea Exchange needs to be scheduled.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Yay!! Isn't that just the BEST feeling in the world? That's one of the only things I enjoyed about school. Those few fleeting moments after your last final of the semester....awwww....

    Come see me and my new kitchen and my reindog!!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    AND you've only got one more semester to go, right? Good times.

    yeah, I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm drinking all that red tea by myself...

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Melodee said…

    Brooke, I miss you dreadfully. But now you're done! And tomorrow I'm done! Hooray! Tea-time, here we come...

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i still have the rest of this week befor i'm done

     

Post a Comment

<< Home