Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Links

iPod news: Podcasting is officially a word!

Amanda "tuned me in" to this website. You can make your own custom internet radio station. It's pretty sweet. Just don't get your boss mad at you for taking up bandwidth.

This is nasty.

Ainsley got me addicted to a wonderful and quirky website called Dooce. She makes me laugh. She makes me cringe. She makes me blush. Good stuff. Anyway, awhile back, she linked to this post on The Subliminal Reassurances of Procedural Dramas. Way too funny.

Eye Direction and Lying. VERY interesting....or is it?

Tight rope walking elephant.

Napoleon and Pedro when they were little.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest trailer. I don't know. The trailer makes it look like Jack is this vaudeville comedian in the middle of a pseudo-serious-scary movie. They could've chose better music. I hope it's not that disappointing.

A Pandog? Cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home