Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, November 21, 2005

Ha! I knew blue m&ms were bad

Here's conclusive scientific proof...or almost as good as...that blue m&ms are not normal, something I've long suspected. (They taste funny.)

Evidence # 1: The blue ones won't save you from the ostriches.

Evidence # 2: Could the blue ones be part of a plot to overthrow the world?

Okay, I do have something better to do with my time. I should go do it. ;)

But blue m&ms do taste bad, and that is the opinion that fire will not melt out of me!

Here's some real m&m science, by the way (candy chromatography).

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Where do you find this stuff, Amanda?? And I thought MY links were obscure. Anyway, I'm going to start stock piling my M&M's as soon as possible. Down with the ostriches!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home