Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, November 18, 2005

Thursday Links. It IS Thursday, right?

iPod news: No more flat fees for iTunes?? Dude, that sucks!

This is horribly awesome. Rate the horrible sounds. I didn't listen to all of them, but I never heard one that was really unbearable.

Amanda send me this article this week. I was a little bummed because I just made for myself a brand new designer tin foil helmet.

Brooke send me this little game this week. I actually found myself laughing out loud while I was playing it. It's fun in an unexpected way.

Check out this cat with two tongues. Um...

This Middle Earth quiz was on Christian's blog and Susan gave me a heads up on it. I was some character that I have no idea who it is. Some elf, I think. Oh well. Elves are cool.

Italians are weird.

Ok girls, here's the next recipe for you to try.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    good links!

    I was a hobbit. "Domestic. Innocent. Agrarian." yup, that's me all right. ;)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    ps - hooray, it's FRIDAY!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Brooke said…

    I was one of the Rohirrim. Loyal, Courageous, and something else. I can't wait to see your totally cool designer hat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home