Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, November 18, 2005

Sevens

Here ya go Amanda and Ainsley.

Seven things to do before I die:
Skydive
Learn to love to pray
Be an aunt
Go to Rome
Memorize significantly more Scripture
Learn to play the piano
Learn to cook like my mother

Seven things I cannot do:
Be a "morning person"
Give up french fries (but, I'm still trying)
Love seafood
Be consistent at ANYTHING
Give up procrastination (Maybe someday I'll do it)
Sing (sing WELL anyway)
Cook like my mother

"Because I can't fill in "Seven things that attract me to Hubby"
Seven things that attract me to a guy (not necessarily in this order)":
Loves God
Kindness
Can laugh at himself
Can laugh both with and at me
Can make me laugh
Ability to apologize
Ability to forgive and forget when apologized to

Seven things I say most often:
Dude
Dude, that sucks
Dude, you suck
Sweet
Ya know...
Whatcha doin?
Hey

Seven books I love:
Jane Eyre
Far From the Madding Crowd
Pride and Prejudice
The Lord of the Rings
Romans
Valley of Vison
Are You My Mother?

Seven movies you watch over and over again:
Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
Shall We Dance (American version)
The Thorn Birds
Two Weeks Notice
French Kiss
The Incredibles
I Am Sam

And since there should be SEVEN of these, I'm adding my own seventh one.
Seven things I'd rather be doing:
Sleeping
Eating French Fries
Hiking/Running/Walking/Snuggling with my puppy
Scuba diving in Hawaii
Hanging with my sister
Watching a movie with my Kindred Spirits
Sleeping (did I already say that?)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    this reminds of that movie "Seven." ugh.

    Are You My Mother is the best, although I am also partial to Go Dog Go (I think I learned to read from that.)

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    raaa...i wish i was hanging out with you too...i'm blushing.

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come on....Shall We Dance...Japanese version...is the window into a soul...a real work of art...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home