Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Monday, November 07, 2005

Something New To Look At

Just because nobody seems to have time or inspiration to post anything, I've got a few new pictures. They have nothing to do with each other, but they just something new to look at. Enjoy!

Cache in his Pirate Halloween costume. ARGH!!!

My department at work all dressed up as reality TV characters for Halloween. I AM in the picture, I'm just a little harder to find. You get a gold star if you can find me.

This beast was in my neighbor's backyard on Saturday. He was hurt or sick or something, so he just hung out all day in spite or my guard dog theatening to rip his throat out.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home