Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday Links

I figured I couldn't slack two weeks in a row...

iPod news: A ROKR sabotage?? Oh, you tricky tricky Apple... In other iPod news, apparently the iPod video has been an excellent idea. They seem to be the Christmas gift of choice. Yeah, I guess i wouldn't mind owning one of those buggers. Maybe I need to trade mine in, huh?

This is kind of cool - a real-time HTML editor. Test it out, Melodee, and see if it works, ok?

Fainting video. It's funny what amuses people. Ok, I admit I thought it was funny.

One of my biggest fears is being invaded by a drunken moose. This link is dedicated to my aunt Maria who seems to think that every deer in Montana is going to "hoof" her.

Ok, I don't like spiders OR snakes, but I'm rooting for the spider in this fight.

I DARE you to bid on this. Geez, what some people will try and sell!!!

Windows Messenger 8.0 BETA!! Ok, you download it first from this obscure German website and let me know how that works for ya.

Ok, this disturbs me that I think this looks kinda good.

Check out this awesome stop-motion flash video of a human skateboard. I want to know just how long it took them to make this.

Ok, and for all you Napoleon Dynamite fans, now YOU TOO can learn to dance like the big ND. This is actually kinda funny.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    ugh, how could you root for a black widow!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    aw, thanks for posting links, I know you're busy. you're not a slacker like me! ;-)

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    that ND dance video was sweet! Now I totally know some killer dance moves like the "Little Teapot" spin.

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the skateboard thing. What a cool idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home