Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thursday links on THURSDAY

You'd let me know if these links are getting annoying, right??

This story may beat your Karamoja spider story, Amanda. Eww... He thought it was a MOUSE.

This Hurricane Watch is one of the better sites I've seen with updated coverage on Katrina. There are some amazing satellite photos today.

Some more sweet NP fun. (hat tip: Every Blog Needs a Title)

Ipod news for this week. Gotta get me one of these.

Fun t-shirts:
I want one - Get a job that has anything to do with computers and you'll understand what I mean.
Evangelism in Ebonics - I'm not sure whether to laugh or be disturbed.
I'm sorry, but I find it funny - For those that don't know, the I.P. 127.0.0.1 is always your "home" computer's address.
Be careful what you do - I know some people that need this shirt. :)
Physics can be funny - For my nerdy engineer friends.

When you have some time, read this amazing story. I got goosebumps. (hat tip: The Banty Rooster)

Foxie! This is for those of you that cannot decide between Internet Explorer and Firefox. Get the best of both worlds! (disclaimer: I'm not recommending this, I just find it interesting. I myself appreciate BOTH browsers for their differing and varied abilities) (hat tip: Slashdot)

Is Google really evil? (hat tip: Amanda)

Check out this guy's world records. Who DOES this stuff?? (hat tip: Every Blog Needs a Title)

Ok ok ok. I'll quit.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Thanks...Napoleon and Pedro at the fair totally made my Thursday. :)

    Yeah, my over-dramatized spider story is pretty lame compared to a giant poisonous centipede!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Totally want the "Blogging This" tee. But REALLY, I want "Jesus Loves you....But he loves everybody" Tee from LarkNews more!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I have to admit, I was thinking of you for the "I'm blogging this" tee. It made me think of your story about your mom not begin pleased with you blogging about her. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home