Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I thought of you, Rachel

We haven't had a quiz in awhile. Try this one on for size. Find out your Harry Potter alter ego. My alter ego is Ginny Weasley. I'm not sure if that is good or bad, since I've only seen the movies and not read the books. All I know about her is she gets bossed around by big snakes. That doesn't really sound like me, but whatever!

Another fun one is this one where you can find your Harry Potter boyfriend. Mine was Ron Weasley. Ok, that's weird that I dig my own brother....what would Freud say??

Amanda says...
Oh dear...not only am I Ron Weasley, but my boyfriend is Ron Weasely. Now that's scary! :)

Andrea concurs...
Yeah, that is a little disturbing. Dumb quizzes...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Rachel Schaner said…

    yay! I'm Remus Lupin!! good quiz, Andrea ;)

    and...my boyfriend's Ron.
    that one was a little wierd.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Anna Murnion said…

    I was Ron too and my boyfriend was Harry. Huh. Weird.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Snape? Do I seem like a Snape? So untrue. And my boyfriend is Harry. They hate each other. Now that's sounding more like me...dumb quiz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home