Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, August 26, 2005

March of the Penguins

I have to admit, this movie sounded pretty boring when I first heard about it. But these penguins are just so cute! Watch the trailer even if you have no interest in seeing the film... :)

Melodee says:
Check out my friend Ashleigh's description of the March of the Penguins! From this and my parents' reaction (They saw it on the east coast last week), I definitely want to watch this. I don't think it sounds boring at all.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Rachel Schaner said…

    yeah, they're cute! but you can just look at the pics, and skip the movie...

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Jay Leno loved it, and talked about it for about 3 days straight. Keeping in mind most of it was for his stand up, but none the less...

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    hey, I'm glad you posted - I was just wishing I had bookmarked your blog!

    penguins on Jay Leno? I bet that was funny...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home