Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Friday, August 26, 2005

Thursday links...um...on Friday

Another little compilation:

This one is for Jude. Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better...
(For those of you that don't know, "Jude" is one of my many nicknames for Amanda's cat, whose real name escapes me at the moment)

Disturbing man dancing in the street. Don't watch on a queasy stomach.

Ha!! Well, whatever makes them guys feel better.

If you laugh at this, you are on your way geekdom (or maybe have arrived already).

I never realized there was a second verse to "Humpty Dumpty"!

This week's bizarre iPod link.

Artists + Geeks = The Unseen Video. Never see the same video twice. How it works here. Pretty interesting.

Amanda and I are trying out Google's beta IM program, Google-talk. It's pretty simplistic so far, but I have great expectations. You have to have a gmail account to use it, so if you don't have one but want in, we can hook you up. (Thanks for hooking US up, Melodee) Leave a comment and one of us will send you an invite. All hail Google!

Speaking of Google Talk. Amanda "Google-talked" me this pic and this pic today. She said, "These galaxy pictures never look real...I don't think I can get my mind around something that big. But they're still awesome." Amen, sista...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I'm glad you posted your weekly links list! Okay, I think we already Google-talked about most of them, but I really liked the second verse to Humpty Dumpty. I haven't watched the dancing in the street one yet...

    The media will probably be telling us soon that this unseemly iPod violence is due to illegal downloading of music. Does it lead to homicide?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home