Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"My Life Doesn't Need Any Extra Drama"

This is kind of fun - Take a look at Kate Winslet's American Express commercial here. At first I didn't get it, but if you think about her real life it all makes perfect sense. :)

I think commercials are better than they used to be. (At least some commercials!)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Ok, Melodee, I FINALLY got around to watching this. It is really funny. I had to go to imdb.com for some of it, but I got the majority of it. Cute. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home