Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Are you sick of these yet?

I am Catherine Morland!


Take the Quiz here!

I wasn't aware that I like gothic novels. Hmm...I guess Northanger Abbey should be my next Austen to read.

Thanks Random Mind! Get well soon!!

Melodee says:
Firstly, I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone less like Catherine Morland. . . :) Secondly, that person in the picture pretending to be Henry Tilney is giving me the horrors. UGH. Thirdly, I, dear friends, am Elizabeth Bennet (ha!).

Andrea says:
Really Melodee?? Dumb quiz. But, now you have me intriqued. I REALLY have to read that next now! But, I'm not sure how I feel about your results. I guess I can see a little of the head strong Lizzie in you. Just a little, though. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home