Kindred Spirits

"Marilla is a famous cook. She is trying to teach me to cook but I assure you, Diana, it is uphill work. There's so little scope for imagination in cookery. You just have to go by the rules. The last time I made a cake I forgot to put the flour in."

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wet? I'm not wet!!

P1010023

Anna says...
CACHE! Hes the best. I love your dog Andrea, even if he does slobber all over me every time I get near him. Thanks for sharing cute pictures of him.

Melodee says:
That picture is ab-so-lute-ly adorable.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a calendar shot. Should should consider putting one together since he's such a photo mutt. Cache's Capers.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I really think this is my favorite picture I have ever taken of him. It epitomizes his personality completely. I also like how the close-up almost makes him look like a caricature with that hilariously big nose.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's the most handsome nephew a girl could ask for. When am I gonna get my 4x6 of this shot dude?

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Jen, er, Anonymous, you will get the print when you come home to visit him!!
    He caught and killed his first bunny the other day. He was so proud! I would've taken a picture, but the bunny was pretty nasty by the time I found it. Now, there's nothing to chase in the backyard. Sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home